Ski and Snowshoe the VIC
Take advantage of the best snow in the Adirondacks and our spectacular natural landscape! The VIC offers something for everyone.
- 20K of groomed trails for skate skiing, classic skiing, and snowshoeing
- 40K of groomed and maintained trails for classic skiers and snowshoers
- 10k of maintained snowshoe only trails along ponds and on mountain
- A full range of ski trail difficulties and lengths
- Indoor space to get you geared up for your winter adventure
- Rental equipment for skiing and snowshoeing
Trails are open dawn to dusk.
- under 5: FREE
- ages 5 – 17: $7.50
- ages 18 and up: $15
FREE to Paul Smith’s College students and employees
NYS WARNING TO SKIERS:
Nordic skiing, like many other sports, contains inherent risks including, but not limited to the risk of personal injury including, catastrophic injury, or death, or property damage, which may be caused by variations in terrain or weather conditions; or, subsurface snow, ice, bare spots or areas of thin cover, moguls, ruts, bumps; or other persons using the facilities; or rocks, forest growth, debris, branches, trees, roots, stumps; or, other natural objects or man-made objects that are incidental to the provision or maintenance of a ski facility in New York State. New York law imposes a duty on you to become apprised of, and understand, the risks inherent in the sport of skiing, which are set forth above, so that you make an informed decision whether to participate in skiing notwithstanding the risks. New York law also imposes additional duties upon you, to which you must adhere, for the purpose of avoiding injury caused by any of the risks inherent in skiing. If you are not willing to assume all of these risks and abide by these duties, you must not participate in skiing at this area.